|Melee General capable of draining life.|
Formerly known as Vampire Lord, Lord Erebus is a General-type Demigod. He specializes in quick, evasive attacks, as well as commanding demonic subordinates. Lord Erebus is voiced by actor Lev Liberman .
- Drains health
- Can move quickly in and out of battle
- Few ranged attacks
- Very dependent on health
Lord Erebus utilizes many skills that affect health; some steal from enemies, some increase health regeneration, some insidiously decrease the opponent's. He can also gain Night Walkers randomly whenever a unit dies.
- Main article: Lord Erebus Skills
Bite: Bites a target, draining life. The target's Armor and Movement Speed are reduced.
Mist: Lord Erebus transforms into a mist, draining life from enemies to heal his allies. Maintaining this state slowly drains Lord Erebus' mana. Entering Mist removes all negative effects.
- Bloody Haze: Becoming somewhat permanently insubstantial himself, Lord Erebus is granted an armor bonus as well as a dodge bonus.
Mass Charm: Stuns all enemies around Lord Erebus.
- Muddle: Enemy Demigods caught by Mass Charm's effects also have their cooldowns lengthened for a short time.
Bat Swarm: Lord Erebus can teleport to a near location doing damage on his way.
Coven: Lord Erebus can control more Night Walkers and their damage is increased. At max rank, he can control a total of 10.
- Army of the Night: This skill requires that both Coven and Improved Conversion Aura are both at max rank. His pack's attack speed is increased by 5% and their attacks drain life.
Poisoned Blood: Grants Lord Erebus' increased health regeneration. Furthermore, the potions that drop from killing Lord Erebus are now poisoned, harming those who drink them as opposed to healing them.
- Vampiric Aura: Lord Erebus, and allies fighting near him, are granted vampiric attributes, stealing life relative to the damage they deal.
Morale: Increases all attributes of Lord Erebus' minions
A guide to using Erebus' minions to their full potential.
- Main article: Lord Erebus Lore
- Upon death, his allies gain 10% life stealing for 15 seconds.
|Lord Erebus the Initiate||Win a game.||50|
|Lord Erebus the Veteran||Win 25 games.||100|
|Lord Erebus the Master||Win 250 games.||200|
|Lord Erebus the Butcher||Kill 50 Demigods.||100|
|Lord Erebus the Slayer||Kill 500 Demigods.||150|
|Lord Erebus the Annihilator||Kill 5,000 Demigods.||200|
|Lord Erebus the Underdog||Kill a Demigod 10 levels above you.||150|
|Lord Erebus the Bully||Kill a Demigod 10 levels below you.||50|
|Lord Erebus the Exterminator||Kill 25 Demigods in a single game.||100|
|Lord Erebus the Manhandler||Deal 750,000 points of damage in a single game.||100|
|Lord Erebus the Almighty||Reach level 20.||100|
|Lord Erebus the Tourist||Win a game on every map.||100|
|Lord Erebus the Millionaire||Earn 1,000,000 gold.||150|
|Lord Erebus the Shopper||Buy 1,000 items.||50|
|Lord Erebus the Patriot||Capture 1,000 flags.||100|
|Silent But Deadly||Kill 5000 enemies with mist.||150|
|King of the Suckers||Gain 350 Night Walkers in a single game||150|
|Blood Bank||Drain 500,000 health with Bite||200|
|What's Yours Is Mine||Convert 7500 enemies into Night Stalkers.||150|
|Spike the Punch||Trick 50 Demigods into drinking your Poisoned Blood.|
|Stunning the Masses||Stun your enemies with Mass Charm 250 times.||100|